Best in class amenities including on-site Concierge
- On-site concierge provides time saving services.
- On-site retail services, including the famed Seastar Restaurant and Raw Bar, Starbucks, and Wells Fargo Bank.
- Abundant 3.4/1,000 SF parking, including front door valet service at no extra cost to guests.
- Direct elevator access from every floor of the generous garage to every office floor, saving valuable transit time.
- Complementary 1,800 sf high quality fitness facility equipped with locker rooms, shower facilities and towel service.
- The award winning Great Room offers collaborative seating around a show-piece fireplace as well as intimate conversation areas.
- State of the art conference and training center accommodating up to 85 people and equipped with advanced AV technology and WiFi.
- Lushly landscaped plaza offers views of Bellevue park and a venue for company functions.
- Higher ceilings, larger windows, and plenty of natural light create a more productive work environment.
A Pedestrian’s Dream
Within a few blocks is all Downtown Bellevue has to offer. With most amenities within walking distance there is no need to jump in the car to grab a quick lunch or run an errand.
Within One Block
- Seastar Restaurant & Raw Bar
- Bake’s Place
- Bright Horizons
- Potbelly Sandwich Shop
- Sushi Maru
- Key Bank
- Purple Cafe & Wine Bar
- The Melting Pot
- 24 Hour Fitness
- Cafe Ladro
- Pogacha Deli
- Lot No. 3 Restaurant
|Address||Civica Office Commons
205-225 108th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98004
|Size||Two Class A buildings totaling 323,562 square feet
North Building: 8 stories / 183,587 SF
South Building: 6 stories / 139,975 SF
|Design||Timeless design and quality construction from LMN Architects|
|Floor Plate||Approximately 22,500 – 23,500 square foot floor plates|
|Location||Corner of 108th Ave and NE 2nd Street, the heart of Bellevue’s thriving Central Business District|
|Access||Convenient access to I-405, I-90, and SR-520|
|Parking||3.4 permits per 1,000 square feet with 2 garage access points|
|Concierge Services||Bellevue CBD’s only concierge service available to support a myriad of tenant needs.|
|Valet Services||Front door valet service available for tenants and their guests.|
|Amenity Rich Environment||Amenities include the award winning Seastar Restaurant and Raw Bar, Starbucks, Wells Fargo bank branch, and a beautifully landscaped terrace with outdoor seating for the summer months.|
|HVAC||Floor-by-floor vertical, self-contained variable air volume system with digitally controlled series fan terminal boxes. Approx. 58 tons of cooling per floor. One VAV box (zone) per 1,500 SF.|
|Health Club||1,800 square foot on-site Health Club including cardio machines and free weights, as well as showers and lockers available to tenants.|
|Property Management||Top of class on-site property management & engineering provided by Unico Properties.|
|Conference Facility||State of the Art on-site conference and training center accommodating up to 85 people as well as an intimate board room style configuration. Conference facility comes equipped with advanced presentation equipment and adjacent catering kitchen.|
|Security||24/7 security monitoring|
|Ceiling Height||12’6” Slab-to-Slab Height
9’ Finished Ceiling Height
|Construction||Post-tension, concrete slab system|
|Electrical||Overall capacity up to approx. 19.4 watts per square foot.|
|Telecommunications||Fiber services are provided by Comcast & CenturyLink.|
|Elevators||Finely appointed elevator cabs provided in the North Building (5) and South Building (4) – total 9 cabs, which provide direct access from every garage level to each office floor, saving valuable transit time. Elevators are ADA compliant.|